Saturday, April 26, 2014

W is for What's After?


What’s after?

As you may know, I was on a break from blogging prior to the A to Z Challenge. I’m so glad I’m doing this challenge, but what’s to come afterward? Well, I truly do love blogging and wish I had more time to be involved with connecting with my fellow bloggers. But I’m still taking classes, working and writing, and don't have the time it takes to keep up with these connections right now.

When I was into blogging more regularly without the classes, I wasn’t writing enough. Next semester, I’ll take another other class, maybe two. So what’s after this challenge? I hate to admit it, but I’ll have to get back to my blogging break for at least one more semester. I hope you won’t forget about me!

2 comments:

  1. Blogging is fun, but it's also time consuming so I totally get it. I think it's great that you're taking classes, I'm sure that does keep you busy. I am glad that I found your blog and after the A-Z challenge, I'll make sure to lookout for any new posts from you in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, I can understand you wanting to get back to writing. I need more time for this myself.
    No worries, though, because I won't forget you're out there, and I'll be here when you return.
    It's good to think about your future.
    All the very best to you, and many blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add wonderful flavors. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...