Friday, September 13, 2013

The weekend's here and I'm Celebrating!




For my More Than Just A Kiss blogfest post, click here.





Thanks to VikLit for hosting this weekly blog hop, Celebrate the Small Things, in which we acknowledge the blessings we have in our lives.
  • This week I’m thankful for how my WIP, Anticipating Dawn, is developing.
  • I’m glad my roommate found a job and is now looking for a place of her own, with the help of another friend who will cover the deposit.
  • I’m very glad God is patient. This time with the roommate has been difficult for me, and I feel like somehow I should be more succumbing to the change in my life this has caused. Instead, it's as if my heart has been hardened.
  • I’m extremely glad that I’m taking off for the weekend, starting this afternoon! I’m escaping to a far-off land, where I will be able to spend time alone with God. So what if where I'm going is less than 15 miles away. What matters is that I’m leaving all concerns behind! I plan to read, catch up on visiting blogs, write, and do whatever I want until Tuesday, when I go back to work. :))

May we all have a splendid and peaceful weekend!

20 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear that a difficult time is starting to resolve itself. I suspect your fortitude and patience (two hard virtues to cultivate) have pleased all who observed, including God.

    Here is a fact
    That will help you to fight
    A bit longer -

    Things that don't act-
    Ually kill you outright
    Make you stronger!
    (by Piet Hein)

    Have a wonderful, enjoyable, restful weekend!

    Diana at About Myself By Myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your developing WIP, have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful news about your roommate. Enjoy your weekend away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news about your WIP. It's a lovely title too. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great that the roommate has moved on and your WIP is progressing. Enjoy both your weekend and time with God.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, a peace filled weekend just for you! Awesome! Enjoy and come back refreshed and ready!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Taking time for yourself is paramount; it heals the soul, nourishes the spirit, and inspires the writer. Guard it with all your might...have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your weekend and your time with God.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your weekend away, Nancy. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad your WIP is progressing and that you are going to spend some much needed time away. Enjoy it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Nancy,

    Yay n'stuff, I have arrived! :) I'm glad your um "WIP" is progressing. I'm sure you're relieved to know your roommate may soon be getting on with their life. Then so can you. I know you will cherish those special moments that you will embrace over the weekend.

    Did you mention a blogfest? Argggghhhhh!!!

    Relax and smile, Nancy.

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to hear your WIP is coming along well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm glad your roommate's life is getting back on track. Congrats on making headway on your WIP and have a wonderful vacation! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad to hear about your roommate getting things under control, and about your WIP! Enjoy your time off, =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you enjoy your weekend of peace and relaxtion. Great news to hear your friend is getting things sorted.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm sorry to hear about the roommate troubles- I've been through thatmyself so I totally empathize. And who says you need to travel to take off? I've got the last week of the month off (my first vacation since last August!!!) and we're staying home- It'll still be the most relaxing thing we could do!

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope you had a nice, relaxing weekend! Congrats on your WIP progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sharing living space takes a lot of negotiation skills. Hope it all works out well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Glad your roommate it sorting herself out and hope you had a good w/end!

    ReplyDelete
  20. A spiritual retreat vacation sounds wonderful. Thanks for stopping by my blog and the follow. Always nice to meet and get to know another blogger :-).

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add wonderful flavors. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...